Join us as Growth Marketing Manager
- 11.000-16.000 net – B2B
- 9.000-13.000 gross – contract of employment
Bitfold is an international technology start-up with headquarters in Switzerland. We are the company of global aspirations at the stage of dynamic scale-up. If you are self-driven, independent, hungry for growth and success individual – Bitfold is the place for you!
As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will work closely and directly with Bitfold leadership, the legal department, and other internal and external stakeholders. You will report to General Manager as an independent expert.
The general purpose of the role is to support the company with effective inbound marketing campaigns (digital and offline), enabling Bitfold to build and convert an engaged community of followers into a strong pool of prospective investors and clients. You will be tasked to:
- Create and lead the lively marketing strategy to establish a strong brand and grow our customer base across various audiences (B2C) and channels
- Identify relevant signals to trigger customer engagement and support the creation of new signals, e.g. set-up of tracking and automated follow-ups for webinars and emails
- Manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns to build awareness, lead generation, nurturing, and qualification activities
- Implement comprehensive marketing strategies to support the company’s overall business goals and objectives
- Leverage marketing automation tools to ensure marketing efficiency alongside business scale up
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, and legal, to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all customer touchpoints
- Ensure that all marketing activities are properly tracked, measured, and optimized for success within the defined marketing budget
- Analyze and interpret marketing data to make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- a positive, can-do attitude,
- experience in technology product scale-up environment,
- experience in inbound marketing proven to build business growth,
- practical knowledge of marketing automation tools,
- 2-3 years of experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns (both digital and offline),
- proficiency in building B2Crelationships,
- experience in working with external service providers(such as agencies),
- comfortable adapting to the latest technologies and working in a fully digital environment,
- strong analytical skills for understanding campaign analytics, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations,
- proactive, business-savvy, and independent, while also understanding and managing project risks and seeking help, when necessary,
- project management skills and familiarity with tools like JIRA and Monday,
- proficient English language skills at the C2 level.
We value candidates
- Self-driven, independent, hungry for growth and success
- Ready to take the challenge of leading a scale-up marketing effort, paving the way for a bigger role in scaled-up organization
- Eager to experiment and open to taking advantage of the latest technologies such as AI (we provide access to openAI services such as Chat-GPTPlus)
- Equipped with a solid understanding of digital environment specifics, along with its associated risks and challenges (cybersecurity)
- An inspiring work environment that encourages individual initiative and decision-making!
- The chance to join a highly driven team that has developed a globally patented technology, set to revolutionize the global market!
- Opportunities to grow your career and role in the organization in line with business size growth
- A world-class organization, recognized by the EU for our innovative patents and technology solutions, with support in the form of R&D funding.
- Competitive salary and benefits that exceed industry standards.
- Motivation Program based on shares.
- Flexibility in our work approach, emphasizing task completion over time-based expectations.
At Bitfold we are driven by a powerful mission: to empower individuals with greater freedom and truth by making blockchain and cryptography easy to use and extremely secure. With our patented breakthrough technology and the backing of a generous research grant, we are well-equipped to turn our ambitious vision into a reality that will shape the future of digital asset management.
The groundbreaking Bitfold project is set to revolutionize the way we authenticate and securely store digital assets. To achieve this, we harness our cutting-edge, patented technology. Our dedicated team is poised to make a significant impact in the technology landscape. Together we delve into the exciting frontiers of blockchain, NFT, Metaverse, Web 3.0, DeFi, and cryptocurrency. Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of this game-changing endeavor!